Monday, November 10, 2008

Portland

We took the kids to Portland yesterday. I wanted to go to the Portland Comic Book Show and Jaime wanted to go to Buffalo Wild Wings(Portland is the only one near us). The kids behaved pretty well for us considering it was a long day in the van for them. Tony came with us so we split the kids up to make it easier on everyone. Jaime and Aaron walked around the show together. Pam helped her Uncle Tony and Anthony and I got to hang out. I was able to get a few comics I was looking for and a few sketches done. One sketch was of Anthony. He asked for Spiderman. So Micah Baker drew Anthony as Spiderman.




Anthony loves his "Spiderman". So of course, Aaron saw this sketch and he wanted one done of him. So we went back to Micah and Aaron asked to be drawn as the Joker from Batman.




The drawing is very good. It kinda freaks me out a bit. Anyway, I thought I'd better track Pam down because she would probably get mad if I didn't get one of her too. She asked to be drawn as Supergirl.





We all fun fun until it came time to find parking in downtown Portland. I hate trying to find parking. There never is any. I had hoped things would go better once we got to Buffalo Wings Wings but our server was not very good. Thank god the food was good.

No comments: