Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 3

I did not make it down to see James today. There was going to be a big snow storm and I thought it wise to stay off the roads. The snow hasn't really come yet.

I called the NICU a couple of times today and I do have some news. James was taken off oxygen and antibiotics. His feedings also went up to 10cc of formula. So he is doing really well. His respiratory rate is still around 78 and they want that down between 40 and 60. Hopefully that will come down soon and he will then be able to have a bottle. Because once those two things happen he should be able to come home.

The kids had a snow day and stayed home so I had fun with them watching TV and playing video games. I am hoping to make it down to see James tomorrow if the weather is good. So maybe I'll have a few more pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is my brother!!!