Friday, December 12, 2008

Food and Santa

Really what could be better?
Aaron had a practice game for Basketball that morning along with Basketball pictures. So Aaron was not able to stay long for the Santa Breakfast last Sat. He helped set up the craft stuff for the little ones. Aaron had planned to help out more but he did enough to finish earning his Religious Square knot for Cub Scouts. He was also able to eat a little food before he had to leave to get his picture taken. What fun that was for Jaime and I.

Pam, Anthony, EJ and Caroline stayed with me and made candy cane reindeer. Yeah. Did I mention we brought 2 extra kids with us? They were really well behaved for me so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Anthony was a smart cookie. He noticed a lot of adults on the stage and he lined up with a few older kids. He is a smart one that boy. He was one of the first ten kids to see Santa. I heard him ask for a Diego something. Knowing Anthony it was probably all Go Diego Go toys.

Pam waited in line for a while because she was busy playing. She was very excited and asked for the Dora the Explorer game for the Wii.

Aaron's game went OK. they lost but it doesn't count on their record. And still no baby. But James will be here no later than this Sunday. My doctor is having me induced Sunday. So hopefully I'll feel up to posting a few pictures of the little guy by Monday.

No comments: